(Source: Getty Images)
Michelle Obama Makes Surprise Appearance At 61st Grammy Awards
Bradley Cooper Smoothly Crashed Ellen DeGeneres and Michelle Obama's Selfie Session
Michelle Obama's Carpool Karaoke with James Corden Is the Ride of Our Dreams
The Obamas, Queen Elizabeth II, and Prince Harry Just Had the Most Precious Twitter Battle
Impossibly Adorable Prince George Greeting President Obama in His Jammies Should Already Have Broken the Internet
Michelle Obama (born January 17, 1964) is the first lady of the United States, married to President Barack Obama. She's an attorney with two children: Malia and Sasha. Michelle was born in Chicago and can trace her lineage to pre-Civil War black slaves in the American South. Find more pictures, videos and articles about Michelle Obama here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- President: Barack Obama
- Preceded by: Laura Bush
- Succeeded by: Melania Trump
- Born: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (1964-01-17) January 17, 1964 (age 56) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Barack Obama (m. 1992)
- Children: Malia, Sasha
- Parents: Fraser Robinson III (father), Marian Shields (mother)
- Relatives: Craig Robinson (brother)
- Education: Princeton University (AB), Harvard University (JD)