(Source: Getty Images)
Taylor Swift Grapples With Fame, Loneliness, And Isolation In New 'Delicate' Music Video
'TIME' Names the #MeToo 'Silence Breakers' as Person of the Year 2017
Taylor Swift Expertly Trolls Haters, Performs With Golden Snake Microphone During 'SNL'
Taylor Swift's New Song 'Call It What You Want' Is Probably an Ode to Her Newest Boyfriend
Taylor Swift's New Single 'Ready for It' Proves the Old Tay Isn't Completely Gone
Taylor Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American country pop singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress. Her self-titled debut album, released in October 2006, produced five hit singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts and was certified 3× Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. See articles, videos, and pictures of Taylor Swift here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Taylor Alison Swift (1989-12-13) December 13, 1989 (age 30) West Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Other names: Nils Sjöberg
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, actress
- Years active: 2003–present
- Net worth: $365 million (2020 estimate)
- Relatives: Austin Swift (brother)
- Awards: Full list
- Origin: Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Genres: Pop, country, rock, synth-pop, country pop
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar, piano, banjo, ukulele
- Labels: Big Machine, Republic
- Associated acts: Ed Sheeran
- Website: taylorswift.com